What’s to eat in St. Johns? I’m glad you asked! Below is a list of restaurants that I personally recommend (both in St. Johns and in the surrounding areas). I’ve tried to focus on locally-owned businesses, but some are chains. Food in St. Johns certainly isn’t limited to this list, though! Do you have a favorite place that isn’t on the list, but should be? Send me a message via the “contact me” link and I’ll add it!
So, where are YOU going to eat first?
- Fuji 3 (Pro-Tip: All You Can Eat lunch is delicious and cost-effective!)
- One-Third Asian House
- Beach Diner (Great for lunch, too!)
- Maple Street Biscuit Company
- Metro Diner (Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives)
- The French Pantry (Pro Tips: 1 – Go EARLY; 2- Hours are limited, check before you go!)
Outdoor Dining with a View
Soul Food/Down Home Cookin’
- Simply Sara’s (Pro Tip: Each night is a different menu!)