The Home Shopping Process
As your real estate agent, my most important job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding for you.
I do that in a number of ways:
I regularly recommend properties for viewing that closely match your needs and wants, and are within your price range. That spares you the frustration of visiting homes that aren’t suitable or spending hours searching online.
I make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
I help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule, so there’s little, if any, inconvenience for you.
Before you view a property, I provide you with in-depth details on the home, so you can make an informed decision. This includes closing dates, market value, and more. Later, if you have questions, I get the answers for you.
When you find a property you like, I give you my honest, professional recommendation as to how well the home meets your needs and wants. You won’t have to make such an important decision alone.
As your real estate agent, I’m committed to getting you into the right home, and I’m with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have all the features you need? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of the features you want? (For example, large backyard, deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home?
- Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations?
- Is there anything, such as the roof, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Is it fixable or permanent?
- Take a walk around the neighborhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood have what you want? (For example, access to shopping, local parks, etc.)
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s my job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the home you want and enjoy the process!
Ready to get started? Call or email me to let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for; I’ll set up your search right away!